The Guest Keen Club
The building was designed by Sir Charles Barry, who was best known for his role in the rebuilding of the Houses of Parliament.
The Guest Memorial Library and Reading Room was built in 1863 as a memorial to Welsh Engineer and entrepreneur Sir Josiah John Guest. Now a privately owned Grade II listed building, the Guest Keen Club has three rooms for hire which are suitable for meetings and conferences, both large and small. The ground floor lounge also provides a comfortable area to use as a break area. WiFi can be accessed in all of the downstairs rooms.
Interested in this venue? Please contact:
Telephone +44(0)16 8572 5000