Cardiff Capital Region – a confident, collaborative and connected region primed for economic growth. A region that works harder, thinks bigger and adapts faster.
The very same region offers a huge variety of venues, attractions and spaces to host and hold your next business event, whether it be a meeting, a conference, an incentive or an exhibition.
There are over 40,000 hotel bedrooms in the region that are supported by a plethora of quirky, historic, modern and purpose built venues that can cater for your business events.
Meet Cardiff Capital Region for your next event.
Why choose Cardiff Capital Region for your events?
- The closest capital city to London.
- One of the UK’s fastest growing inward investment locations for Financial & Professional Services businesses.
- Forecasted to have the highest population growth rate of any UK city over the next 20 years.
- The UK’s number 1 city for workforce loyalty.
- The UK’s number 1 city for quality of life
- Cardiff University is in the UK’s top 5 universities in terms of the quality and impact of its research.
- Vote 7th by BMEIS (British Meetings and Events Industry survey, which shows that Cardiff is now the seventh most popular UK conference destination)
- Cardiff Capital Region’s compactness is one of its key strengths and offers a startling contrast – from a cosmopolitan city, to bustling market towns and stunning countryside.
- In Cardiff, you’ll find charming Edwardian and Victorian arcades within walking distance of ultra-modern shopping centres, internationally renowned sporting and cultural venues to green open spaces, waterfronts and a castle in the city centre. The city is our convention centre!
- A short journey away you’ll discover the undulating beauty of the Brecon Beacons National Park, towns and villages packed full of traditional charm, and a range of award winning beautiful beaches. – great out of conference space!