Malpas Court is a Grade II listed Tudor-style mansion building designed by Thomas Henry Wyatt and built between 1834 and 1838 for Thomas Prothero, agent to the Morgan family of Tredegar House. During World War II, Malpas Court was used as a depot and became a rest centre. It has been beautifully restored in recent years and is now a community and business venue. Malpas Court has three function rooms for conferences, meetings, presentations and training.
Interested in this venue? Please contact:
Telephone +44(0)16 3323 3327